2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Super abundance of Live Mail

When I opened WLM this morning, 635 old e-mail messages loaded in my two accounts going back to March of last year. Has anyone else experienced this who might know the reason behind it. I may also have some kind of a bug in my system because frequently when I click on something a security window pops up asking me if I want help from Microsoft or some other security program like it.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Right after I posted the above question, I got a blank Firefox page popping up and under that was a page for loading new drivers?? I am inserting a MS Word document with the URL for the blank Firefox Page.http.doc. That might mean something to someone??
    Last edited by lodidad1; 2014-03-15 at 14:00.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hopefully this is the attachment: http.doc

Super Moderator
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceR For This Useful Post:

lodidad1 (2014-03-15)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi, Bruce
    I think I removed the Conduit Search program before I posted my message. I ran the Kaspersky and other program, but neither one found anything to remove. I appreciate the information, and everything is working OK now. I'll keep those programs available in case I get into the same kind of trouble again.