2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Calendar (2000 SP1)

In the Outlook monthly style 2 small reference calendars are printed in the top right corner. It normally prints out the current month and next month.

Does anyone know how to get the Outlook to print out the next and previous months calenders?

Thanks for your help

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Calendar (2000 SP1)

you can't change it from Outlook. There is a KB that explains the reasoning behind it.

You can use a word template to print an outlook calendar and i think it will print the last and next months. look for the calendar template at office downloads.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Mary

I have downloaded the template. It says it is for Outlook 98, but I tried it any way. It gives me an error when it is "Getting Calendar Appointments from Outlook" and says "Outlook must running and a valid calendar folder selected" I am doing what it asks. Any ideas on how I could get it to work?

Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I got it to work in Outlook 2000! I took out the argument that has the inserts the appointment time (this is a birthday calendar so it wasn't needed). The template needed to be edited to look good on A4. An I still needed some tweaking of the VBA so that it matched the Aussie date system.

I found out there is also a bug which causes it not to get appointments for the first and last days of the week/month calendar - so I fixed that too.

The edited Outlook Calendar.dot is attached, if you find an bugs let me know.