Thread: OneNote 2013

Thanks

OneNote 2013

I thought I would take advantage of MSFTS Free OneNote. I have been using OneNote 2010 on my Windows 7 laptop.
    After getting it installed properly I was able to get the notebooks that I wanted over to the new installation. This went off without a hitch.

While I am seeing the QuickNotes section what I am not seeing is the e-mail that I forwarded to me@OneNote.com. Instead, when I open QuickNotes this is what I am seeing.
    QuickNote.JPG

When I go to move it to OneDrive as it suggests, it automatically starts to share the notebook? During that process I click on the Move Notebook, and I get the following.

share.JPG

I don't want to share the notebook, and the e-mails I forwarded to the email address are missing. What am I missing?

Thanks
    John

PS: I have not uninstaller OneNote 2010 yet either
    Last edited by t8ntlikly; 2014-03-24 at 11:31.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Did you go to http://www.onenote.com/emailsettings/ and register the email that you would like to use?

Thanks
    Sorry for not closing this out..... Yes.

Interesting thing about OneNote 2013.

Yesterday I was creating a new notebook, and wondered: If I create the notebook in my secondary account (that shows up on the create page) would I be able to view that notebook on my Windows 8.1 Phone. I created the notebook and chose to save it to my secondary account, and much to my surprise, the notebook showed up on my phone. I then looked in OneNote.com, and the notebook was there under the primary account name. Weird! I then went to OneNote.com for the secondary account and the workbook was not there, but there were other notebooks there that I know were created in the primary account.
    I'm not sure what to make of this!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)