5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

SweetPacks Customized Web Search Suggestions

Yikes! I thought I'd rid my Windows 7 SP1 PC of everything to do with SweetPacks, thanks to earlier Lounger assistance. But, when I type a search into IE 11, I get the above message.

I used Ultra File Search to locate all instances of SweetPacks and found some once I included hidden and system files. I deleted them; rechecked ... message was still there.

So tried using "conduit" since I recall they are behind Sweetpacks. Including the same files and searching for "containing text conduit", file search is still coming up with all kinds of files from $RECYCLE and dozens of other locations as I type this.

I don't want to start deleting these because there are all kinds of items that don't look related to the conduit I'm looking for.

Any suggestions? Should I be searching for a conduit file instead of "text"?

Or am I worrying for nothing?

Thanks for any help,

Linda

P.S. Ultra File SEarch is still searching for this text! I KNOW these instances can't all be related to SweetPacks! But why won't it go away?!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Bruce, you did it. So simple - never even thought of the easy way. Thanks so much for the link. Watching video and removing Sweetpacks took about 3 minutes!

Linda