Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Roderunner, that was quite a revelation for me. Now I'll be spending some time to see if I can interpret the info at the time of failure to "send".

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Have you tried to repair Windows Live Mail? Go to: "Control Panel" -- "Programs and Features" -- Double click "Windows Essentials", then choose "Repair". This may help...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi davpow, thanks for your input. Yes, I have tried the WLM "Repair" several times, to no avail. It was suggested to me earlier that my PC user account/profile might be corrupt, and I believe it is. The proof: I created a PC second account with "Full" privileges, transferred all my email to it, and it works just fine. At this point my focus is to find a way to have all of my programs appear in this new account through "Sharing". All of this has become quite a challenge for me...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi

Try: properties/servers -click my server requires authentication. I have missed this box on occasion when setting up WLM :-)

Hope this helps

Robert

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alar View Post
    Hi davpow, thanks for your input. Yes, I have tried the WLM "Repair" several times, to no avail. It was suggested to me earlier that my PC user account/profile might be corrupt, and I believe it is. The proof: I created a PC second account with "Full" privileges, transferred all my email to it, and it works just fine. At this point my focus is to find a way to have all of my programs appear in this new account through "Sharing". All of this has become quite a challenge for me...
    See if this helps:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-7

Jerry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12