New Lounger
    Thanks

IE11 no-addon alternative

What alternatives (outside of no-add-ons or anti-junkware software) are there to de-bug IE11's blank startup screen? On my Win7 Home Premium laptop using DSL, both the guest and the administrator logins show no problem with IE11 while my own login suddenly has to rely on no-add-ons to use IE11. I'd prefer to avoid a change that would alter the successful use of IE11 by the other two logins.

Thanks.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Compare the add-ons listed for each user at Tools, Manage add-ons, Show all add-ons. Disable those which only exist in your login.

Bruce

New Lounger
    Thanks
    On 4/25/14 I followed Loungers' easier method by doing IE's "Reset" as the suffering user. That solved the problem, saved time and did not seem to affect other users on my HP Pavilion Win7 SP1 Premium laptop. No further reply needed.
    Thanks again.