Administrator
    Thanks

Digital River - Windows 7 SP1 downloads available again

According to Woody - Windows 7 SP 1 downloads once again available from Digital River links are available at Windows 7 Direct Download Links, Official Disk Images from Digital River.

Pay close attention to what you are downloading as there are many links on the page.

Joe

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeP517 For This Useful Post:

cmptrgy (2014-04-01)

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I've had problems with X17-24209 completely downloading from http://www.w7forums.com/threads/offi...wnloads.12325/ but know someone who has.

I have created a few bootable ISOs of that version, but was wanting to try a fresh one to troubleshoot a DVD drive problem and had wondered if because of already creating a few, something may have embedded on my computer, but they still fell short at the same point even after a factory reset and have tried in both normal and Safe Modes.