Anybody know how to stop this from happening?
1. New Document - turn on show all
2. Type "Some Text"
3. Type Cntl-Enter (manual page break)
4. Type "Some More Text"
5. Goto first page and FormatFont - Color White Bold 18 pt
6. Format Borders and Shading/Shading Tab - Color Black (Apply to Paragraph)
7. Create a style or use Format Painter to apply formatting to second page text
Now you will notice that the formatting has been applied to the page break on the preceding page. If you insert a paragraph between the page break and the text and apply the Normal style to the inserted paragraph, the formatting of the page break is still the black shading.
Now if I use a Section Break - Next Page this does NOT happen.
Anybody have any ideas as to why this is happening? I could not find any other way around this, nor could I find anything in KB on MS.