New Lounger
    Thanks

Strange Error Message

I have used "SystemExplorer.exe" for many years and found it to be a very useful tool. It's essentially a super task manager and I recommend it. However starting about 8 months ago I began getting the error message "SystemExplorerer.exe - Bad Image" (screen shot attached). The only solution is to uninstall the program but I would really like to fix the error and be able to use the program. I have contacted their tech support and they agree it's a very strange error and haven't a clue how to fix it other than uninstall - reinstall which doesn't work.

Recently other users have gotten the same or similar error messages, here is a link

http://systemexplorer.userecho.com/t...comment-590142

to the System Explorer discussion thread including their tech support response.

An interesting aspect of this is, that other than the display of the error message on top of everything, the program and my computer run fine! Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated very much; I would really like to be able to use this useful tool again.

System Explorer Version 4.8.0 Beta fixed problem
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ronfed; 2014-04-10 at 12:43. Reason: Contacted by System Explored, Beta 4.8 fixed problem

Thanks
    Hi Ronfed, can you post a readable image of the error message?
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.