Thread: Flash unuseable

New Lounger
    Thanks

Flash unuseable

Flash has become unuseable on my computer. I either get a message that it has stalled do you want to wait or cancel the plugin if I wait, sometimes,it will play but without sound, there is no sound with any videos on youtube, or i get a script error. I have tried every fix suggested by Adobe and Firefox, flash doesn't work in any browser, IE, Firefox or Chrome. No antivirus is blocking it, or firewall. Sure would appreciate possible solutions.
    Win 7 up to date, HP Probook 4530, 64 bit

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure if you have already tried these but running AdwCleaner should you have picked something up and running a clean boot should you have something in your Startup menu that is conflicting.