New Lounger
    Thanks

Undo (CTL-Z) Quit Working in Windows Live Mail

Undo (CTL-Z) has quit working in Windows Live Mail. It works properly in all other programs.

Suggestions as to what I can do to get it working again in WLM?

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Have you tried re-booting?
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling WLM? NOTE: be sure you have the install package for the WLM version you are running before starting the uninstall.

Joe

Thanks
    If the ctrl-z works elsewhere in applications other than WLM, then you likely have nothing left to undo in WLM. (it's not broken)
    Restart your project over again from scratch in WLM and confirm. I doubt there will be any need to reinstall WLM.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Motherboard: DX58SO2*Chipset: X58 Express/Intel ICH10*BIOS: SOX5820J.86A.0888.2012.0129.2203*Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU X 990
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 580*Memory: Corsair 12 GB, 4x3@1600*PSU: Corsair HX1000*Hard drives: REVO X2 160GB*OCZ VERT X3 120GB*5 mechanical storage drives (12 TB) total.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have the same problem and it's been that way for many months, despite reinstalls lots and lot's of reboots on my "old" computers and a fresh install on my new Windows 8.1 Toshiba laptop (WLM 2009).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by av8law View Post
    Undo (CTL-Z) has quit working in Windows Live Mail. It works properly in all other programs.

Suggestions as to what I can do to get it working again in WLM?
    Is it text or a file as an attachment your trying to undo ?
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.