New Lounger
    Thanks

hp laserjet 2200 pcl5 32bit driver

I've connect my Hp laserjet 2200 to my win 7 64 bit system which was connected to my xp pro 32bit system.
    on my win 7 64 bit it install driver pcl 5. when i go to share the printer and load additional drivers for 32 bit. I get the message
    "The specfic location does not contain the driver HP Laserjet 2200 Series PCL 5 for the requested processor architure".
    I've downloaded many different hp laserjet 2200 32bit drivers all the same. Any ideas to fix this.

thanks
    marc

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    You can download the Windows 7 64-bit driver here:
    http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/sit...tte.cachetoken

Or, as an alternative, if you are still using your XP computer, you could reconnect the printer to the XP computer and share it from there.