Thread: Tiles

Thanks

Tiles

In windows 8.1.1, on the start screen where all the tiles are shown, when customizing into groups and naming the group, is there a way to change that font type/size and bold of that group name.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If one has a visual problem, the magnifier may help. I thought of Stardock's programs but didn't find one that would solve your issue. (Contact Stardock and make a request). You might take a look at this link:

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials...ows-8-1-a.html

Rich

Thanks
    Thanks....but I don't need the whole screen magnified. I was just looking to see if the group name font/size/boldness in the tile screen could be changed. I found every other message, menu, titles and a few others in desktop mode that can be changed, natively btw but nothing on the tiles start screen.