New Lounger
    Thanks

change back to solid XP drag bar

The transparent drag bar is difficult for me to use when I have more than two windows open. At four or five, it's impossible to use.

I used to be able to get something like the solid XP version, in preferences, but it seems to be gone now.

Another example of the windows thinking for me again, sure they know what's better for me.

Does anyone know where it might be found, or if there is something that will do the same thing, or close?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure exactly what you're referring to; perhaps a screenshot? Otherwise check out System Properties>Advanced>Performance Options>Visual Effects for a list of options; particularly, show windows contents while dragging. If it's just the title drag bar that's transparent regardless, I'm not sure, try another theme? Or see if there's a video driver update. I don't recall any transparent drag bar in XP in it's natural state.

AH, you fooled me, you mean XP-like solid title bar in Windows 7?
    If so go to Personalize>Window Color and untic the Enable Transparency box, use one of the colors other than Frost and set intensity all the way to the right and see if that helps.
    Last edited by F.U.N. downtown; 2014-05-05 at 10:50.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you.
    I was getting annoyed.