Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Another issue I forgot to include. My friend has a vision problem and needs larger text on his yahoo home page, email etc.
    I tried to adjust the screen resolution but it didn't help but maybe I need to look into advanced settings if it makes more sense

But I just thought of the Magnifier. Is there a tutorial on how to use the Magnifier?
    --- I just tried it on my Windows 7 computer; zooming up went from 100% to 200% but I'd like to experiment with in between %'s
    --- How can I do that?
    So far this is what I found: Steps to use Windows Magnifier in Windows 8.1
    Open the charms bar (Windows Key + C) and go to Settings and click on Change PC Settings
    Select Ease of Access > Select Magnifier > Turn on the magnifier by moving the slider to the right.
    All the objects on the screen will be magnified.
    You can change some more custom settings like zoom in %, view mode (whatever this is)
    Start Magnifier automatically (The intent is that the Magnifier is always on)

Thanks
    Hold the ctrl key down and scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. If you just want to increase text size in IE, go to View > Text size > larger or largest.

Jerry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jwitalka For This Useful Post:

cmptrgy (2014-05-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12