New Lounger
    Thanks

Explore crashes in Win-7

Explore started crashing after I did something while another program was doing it's thing. If I right click on a folder in the left pane, lets say I want to re-name it. Explore crashes, gives me an error msg "Windows Explore has stopped working" Then it says "Windows Explore is restarting" and closes out. I just discovered something funny, I made a new User Account and while in that account, Explore DOES NOT CRASH. So, is there a configuration file or something that I could move from the new user account to my original which is my Admin account? I tried just copying over from C:\Users\Don\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explo rer but Windows wont let me do that saying "The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open". I would guess I was trying to move the wrong files maybe? There must be a file someplace that could be copied from the good account to the bad one.
    Any help please.
    Don

Thanks
    Please don't double post. I answered your question in the Windows 7 Forum post.

Jerry