New Lounger
    Thanks

Lightbulb Change Windows 8.1 Store instalation Drive

Hello guys, IM new here understand enough of Windows, have a lot of experience and I think I'll be able to contribute with you. Only now who needs help. I've seen several tutorials on the internet about how to change the installation path of Windows apps Store in Windows 8.1 in cases where mine is 64-bit, follow these tutorials and managed to change the installation directory to another Drive D: just in time to open the apps or games opened the first screen and immediately she closes and the apps and games do not work. Someone here could help me.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Welcome to the Lounge!!!

Please post a link to the tutorial you decided to use. Perhaps someone here can see something missing or incorrect in it.
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application or game?

Joe

Thanks
    Try a System Restore back to a date prior to the changes you made.

Jerry

Thanks
    I have Program Files (where Apps installations are located) and Program Files (x86) located on a different drive, but it is not necessarily a simple procedure.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows