New Lounger
    Thanks

Win7 iTunes Installation difficulty

I have win7 ult 32 downloaded latest update last wedesday.. After that went to iTunes to play some tunes , was ask if I wanted to download 10.5 iTunes did it.... After going threw download I got a message " iTunes was not installed correctly. Error 7.. retry install got same message on retry plus windows error 5...on 3rd try after a complete uninstall of all apple apps. I now get "iTune helper was not installed correctly Error 7... Reinstall iTunes .tried contacting iTunes &windows for help but no help yet......can any one HELP me with this.... PLEASE
    Last edited by Deadeye81; 2011-10-20 at 04:41. Reason: Start new thread

Thanks
    See if this posting helps:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Pay special attention to the items warning about Itunes and Safari not running during the uninstall and uninstalling Apple Application Support as well.
    If I were you, I would download and use Revo Uninstall to do the Itunes and Apple Application Support uninstalls.
    Good luck.

Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks
    OK same problem here: tried everything, then I right clicked on the iTunes setup icon with 7zip, and extracted all the files to the iTunes folder. then i opened the folder and you will see all the MSI install files. then install them one by one and wella iTunes is installed.