Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.osisek View Post
    I don`t think its a adware. I was thinking to go to a local technician but systheal did very good work on my computer that`s why i am saying cheap
    Was wondering if you could do BeetTrucker a favour and check to see if your restore points register it's accidental installation so that he could take his wife's computer back to before this adware got onto the computer.

It's only adware (PuPs) as far as I know that contaminate a computer with pop ups.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.osisek View Post
    Accidentally Systheal optimizer get into my computer and start showing error pop ups . I called on 24/7 Toll free number(flashing on software). They told me to purchase the licence key to remove this error and pop ups. I paid $69.99 to purchase the licence key, after activation of the software, whoa i surprised because my computer was working very slow before systheal. After scanning my PC from systheal, i click on fix now button on software. Now my computer is working like brand new computer.
    Will purchase again on my wife computer.

Thank you SystHeal for your Great software..
    Indeed, great software. Gets into your computer by accident and all of a sudden you are $69.99 shorter. It also seems to sport some modern UI elements (like flashing numbers). All of these are traits of any software you would like to buy!
    Rui
    -------
    R4

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for this suggestion. I was able to remove this trash from a friend's computer using the restore option. I'm not a techie so I signed up to thank you for the helpful suggestion. Those popups kept covering whatever screen I had up and I couldn't find their file to uninstall it. I still wonder what they called it to get past my scrutiny. But the restore worked and I'm very grateful. The computer even seemed to know what program I was trying to get rid of, as it was listed right there with the date it was accidentally installed. It is definitely a SCAM.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    Thank you so much for this suggestion. I was able to remove this trash from a friend's computer using the restore option. I'm not a techie so I signed up to thank you for the helpful suggestion. Those popups kept covering whatever screen I had up and I couldn't find their file to uninstall it. I still wonder what they called it to get past my scrutiny. But the restore worked and I'm very grateful. The computer even seemed to know what program I was trying to get rid of, as it was listed right there with the date it was accidentally installed. It is definitely a SCAM.
    Welcome to the Lounge Dbest and glad one of the suggestions worked for you.

These sort of unwanted programs are usually bundled with other program downloads so it's always best to be vigilant when clicking on Next or Install and always choose the Custom option of installation when given for any downloads.

Did the restore points of the time also include any other program installation which could have been what it was bundled with ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12