New Lounger
    Thanks

outlook 2007 not syncing with Gmail

Hi All
    Outlook isn't syncing with Gmail if I close my laptop down don't get any new mail from time shut down till reboot any ideas?
    Kaye

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Kayenz,

Check the send/receive setting from the send/receive groups and check the “Schedule an automatic send/receive every X minutes” dialog box. After enabling this, your emails will automatically synchronize whenever you open MS-Outlook

Follow the given path to enable it:
    Tools >> Send/Receive >> Send/Receive Settings >> Define Send/Receive Groups >> Schedule an automatic send/receive every X minutes

Note: If you are using an IMAP connection, then there is no need to enable the automatic send/receive settings.

Thanks
    Clark Kent

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Clarke
    Already have it set to check 1 min still doesn't sync when I have completely closed my laptop down I only get mail from when I open laptop up again nothing from the previous hours??
    Thanks
    Kaye