Star Lounger
    Thanks

Using Rich Text in VBA

I am developing an application in MS Access and need to capture some information using rich text ie I want it to be formatted whenever presented on forms or reports.
    Generally I do not use bound forms and instead have class objects which handle interactions with the database so I pass the values entered into form controls into class properties which are then written to the db. Is there a way I can do this with rich text without losing the formatting?

TIA

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK I'm replying to my own post :-)

Access/VBA does it all for you - passing the rich text into a class object using string properties preserves the formatting.
    The reason for posting was that I had read on another forum that it couldn't do it this way so asked the question to see if anyone was aware of another way of doing it. Either that poster was wrong or the functionality has now been included. Either way problem solved.

Thanks.