Star Lounger
    Thanks

Jump list changes folder properties

Hi,

Small but annoying problem:

I have several sub-folders containing images and I have changed the folder properties to make these sub-folders show icons instead of the default view. (The properties can only be changed via the Windows Explorer, not in the "Libraries" view)

However, when I open the parent folders (which are default view) from their pinned jump list shortcut and then open the sub-folders containing the images, I just get the default view, not the icons. I notice that the address bar shows Libraries -> etc etc..

I do have some pinned jump list shortcuts that do open the "correct" way (C -> Users etc.... and not Libraries ->...) these are my user root folder, My Documents, My Images and Shared, but it seems everything under My Documents automatically gets opened under Libraries.

How can I either change the way the Explorer opens the pinned shortcuts or make sure the shortcuts I pin to the Explorer jump list open the way I want them to?

Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Update:

The only way I have found is to delete the "Documents" library and re-pin the desired folders to the jump list. Then go back and restore default libraries.