Thanks

Windows Live Mail

I have an email folder (xxx) that contains email from the past two years. I am not longer doing business with these people but feel it prudent to keep the email exchanges we have had for at least another year or so.
    It appears that WLM stores email in C:\Users/username\Appdata\Local\MicrosoftWindowsLiveMail.
    In looking at this I see no reason why I cannot simply create a folder in either OneDrive or on an external harddrive and C/P those email to either or both, then after a month or so delete the e-mail folder itself in WLM.
    Anyone see any problems with this.

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by t8ntlikly; 2014-06-09 at 11:09.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    I see no problem with that.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Motherboard: DX58SO2*Chipset: X58 Express/Intel ICH10*BIOS: SOX5820J.86A.0888.2012.0129.2203*Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU X 990
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 580*Memory: Corsair 12 GB, 4x3@1600*PSU: Corsair HX1000*Hard drives: REVO X2 160GB*OCZ VERT X3 120GB*5 mechanical storage drives (12 TB) total.