New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2003 email sent to Embarqmail blocked as spam

My Outlook 2003 (WIN 7 x64) email sent to a friend with an Embarqmail address is blocked as spam. If I use webmail directly, however, the email goes through just fine. Any ideas about how to remedy this would be appreciated.

Thanks...........Toby

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi bussebp,

Might be, you have been added your friend’s email address into the blocked sender list within Outlook. Check it once and if you find something wrong, please remove his name (email address). I will also suggest you to check the spam level protection for junk emails, sometimes high level of junk email protection cause such kind of disturbance in Microsoft Outlook.

For more about Junk email filter protection and blocked sender list: http://www.uwec.edu/help/outlook03/MAIL-junk.htm

Thanks
    Clark Kent

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If you are using the same E-Mail address in your ISP's Webmail as you have set in Outlook [should be the same] then the recipient shouldn't be blocking one and not the other.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I added the recipient to my "Save Recipients" list in MS Outlook 2003 "Junk Mail Options". Then sent a test message and for the first time it went through successfully. Thanks to everyone in the group for their helpful suggestions. Toby