Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    I was very disapointed , it was a good software. But now I found Rohos Mini drive. On USB drive you can create an encrypted section, which may be enlarged anytime. You can hide your personal files and folders, protect your user profile in Skype and Google chrome. So, all the passwords and web-history become hidden. It is a freeware!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I too have come across Safehouse but I am concerned it is no longer maintained or supported. The product has not been updated since Nov 2012 and the website is copyright 2012. The company blog by the chief architect has not been updated since 2009 and a recent email to him failed with "not known". An email to the support team of 2 weeks ago has not been responded to. Incidentally, I have similar concerns with Cryptainer, though I have used this successfully in the past. Can anyone shed any light on the robustness of either Safehouse or Cryptainer?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    My security needs are rather simple (I think). Is there a program that will allow me to password protect say, my documents folder or files within? Using win 8.1. Looking for something that when others are using my computer can't check out personal info.

Thanks
    You could look at AxCrypt.
    BATcher

Dear Diary, today the Hundred Years War started ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12