New Lounger
    Thanks

Directory Mail Merge into table using unique key and page break

Hi Everyone

I have a data source that contains SALESPERSON, STATUS, CONTRACT VALUE, CUSTOMER NAME.
    Thanks to the posts in this forum I have been able to produce some code that formats the merge so it looks like the below:

SALESPERSON

CUSTOMER NAME / STATUS / CONTRACT VALUE

The 2nd line repeats until the salesperson changes in the data source. It then creates a page break and starts again.

What I am now trying to acheive is to have customer name, status & contract value populate in a table; When the salesperson changes it will create a new document and do the same again. I have no idea where to start. The idea is that when I have cracked it we will use it to merge invoices into emails to send to our sales people. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    See my Microsoft Word Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial. It's a 'Sticky' Thread at the top of this forum:
    http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...merge-Tutorial
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank You

I am now nearly at the finish line. Using tabs I have now aligned my columns of data. The issue I am having now is that the last record for each category is ignoring the tabs. Is there a common mistake that I might be making that would cause this?

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    Does the final paragraph break of the field construction have the same tab settings?
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]