Thread: Snipper.exe

New Lounger
    Thanks

Snipper.exe

My snipper.exe file no longer works. I get an error message saying that it is "not a valid Win32 application", in spite of the fact that I have used it for 2 years with my current Win7 Ultimate SP1 operating system. I have tried to find a way to download it from Microsoft, and from third parties. However, all I get are links that tell my what Snipper is and how to use it---no place that I can find to download it. Suggestions would be appreciated, as I love this application.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    The only suggestion I have is if it happened recently and suddenly, perform a system restore to a point previous to it not working.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, but too drastic for a small utility when everything is working well, otherwise. I finally did find a source for it. Some may wonder why I like Snipper, when they say that much better tools of that sort are available. It's primarily because it is so simple and easy to use. Thanks, again,
    Wadtite

Quote Originally Posted by F.U.N. downtown View Post
    The only suggestion I have is if it happened recently and suddenly, perform a system restore to a point previous to it not working.