Lounger
    Thanks

Problems using mice in Windows

No place on your site do I find instructions on how to set up a new problem. Would you please give me instructions for starting up a new subject and then move the following to whichever area it should appear in.

I have several different mice, several different computers, WindowsXP, Vista and 7. Whichever combination I use, the problem exists. All the mice are cordless.

When I start entering text or fWhen I'm typing, the cursor will suddenly wander to the place where I parked the mouse pointer and start inserting typed characters at that point. When I get into some wording that gets my brain in high gear, it may move several times.orm date

The first sentence in the above paragraph is an example of the problem. I had typed the whole sentence. Then I went back to the beginning of the sentence to replace the beginning words "When I'm typing I first click where I want typing to begin, then move the cursor so that it's out of the way and then start typing text or form data. After typing from zero to many characters, the cursor ....

Thanks Chris C
    Last edited by ruirib; 2014-06-21 at 04:18. Reason: Moved from Contact Us

Thanks
    Moving to the hardware section...If it's a specific device, like a wireless mouse, it's hardware.
    Last edited by CLiNT; 2014-06-21 at 07:45.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Motherboard: DX58SO2*Chipset: X58 Express/Intel ICH10*BIOS: SOX5820J.86A.0888.2012.0129.2203*Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU X 990
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 580*Memory: Corsair 12 GB, 4x3@1600*PSU: Corsair HX1000*Hard drives: REVO X2 160GB*OCZ VERT X3 120GB*5 mechanical storage drives (12 TB) total.

Thanks
    Sounds more like faulty keyboard than mouse.

Thanks
    Into What program are you typing?

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.