Lounger
    Thanks

Changing Forms listbox (Excel 2000)

I'm curious if this is possible using the forms control listbox in Excel 2000 or 2002.
    I'm putting together a spreadsheet so people can configure a particular computer configuration. I want to have a listbox showing all of the processors available. Depending on which processor is chosen, the next listbox would only show those processor speeds available for the chosen processor. Is there a formula for the listbox input range cell which would would give the range to show in the 2nd listbox. The range referred to by the 2nd box input cell would be determined by the index of the chosen line in the 1st (processor) listbox. I can see how to do this using the controls listbox with some macro code to turn each box on and off, but I'd like to do this using the forms listbox for future maintainability by others who don't know Visual Basic.

Thanks,
    Steve

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Changing Forms listbox (Excel 2000)

I don't know of any way to accomplish this without using VBA code. If I were doing this, I would put the listboxes on a user form and use VBA code to load the second list list box when the first changed. The actual data being loaded into the listbox could be on a worksheet where it could be easily updated.
    Legare Coleman