Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Things to try.

1. Do the missing computers show in Internet Explorer's File/Open/Browse dialog?

2. Have you tried using msconfig selective startup to try to identify anything that is interfering with Explorer?

3. Check out "Windows Repair (All In One)" at: http://www.tweaking.com/content/page...ll_in_one.html

I'm pretty sure Windows Repair restores Windows' "Services" settings and quite a list of other things to defaults, though I've mainly used it on customers' computers which had problems with Windows Updates.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    IE file/open/browse shows the same info as WE/network

I did kill some stuff that I didn't need in msconfig but didn't see anything that would be blocking network list.

I ran tweaking.com software. I now see my own computer and other pc's. but not other network devices and not the mac.

I particularly want to see the NAS drives, but also the mac.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Same thing happens to me every once in awhile. I open Win Explorer and none of my computers are listed ( even though they were there awhile ago ) but if I open Network and Sharing Ctr., and click on "see full map", they are all there, just not showing up in Win Explorer.
    I usually end up rebooting the computers and then they show up. Must be some kind of glitch.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't see the full map N&Scenter. Only the two pc's connected, same as what I see under WE/network. Missing are my MAC, 2 NAS drives, and a USB drive attached to my router, and the removable drives attached to my printer. My MAC sees all of these. And my PC used to. Rebooting doesn't help. The fact that net view gives a 6118 is at the crux of the problem. I just can't find a solution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12