New Lounger
    Thanks

User Directory Folder Content Lagged

Running Windows 7 recently clean installed, the problem I am having is any folder that has to do with my user appears lagged. EX folders on desktop, or User Name > Downloads > Subfolders. If I go to my documents through user name it suffers this problem but, if I go through start menu documents it does not. hitting F5 fixes it but once I close the folder and open or go into another problem happens again.

messed up.pngmss.png
    Last edited by Rasenigan; 2014-07-06 at 04:29.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenigan View Post
    Running Windows 7 recently clean installed, the problem I am having is any folder that has to do with my user appears lagged...
    Don't know what you mean by "...any folder that has to do with my user appears lagged..."

To be more specific what do you mean by "lagged"? The image you uploaded fails to display as expected, so is of no use.
    Computer Consultant/Technician 15+ years experience.
    Most common computing error is EBKACB: Error Between Keyboard And Chair Back
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

Thanks
    I assume you meant jagged as your upload shows. You might want to see if there's an updated video driver on the manufacurer's web site.

Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I wasent really sure what the term would be but, if you look at the picture when i open a folder then go into another the items from the previous folder stay there and stack upon each other. which driver would cause this?

Edit. it doesnt seem to happen on other Users just main one.
    Last edited by Rasenigan; 2014-07-06 at 14:00.