New Lounger
    Thanks

Power Scheme for Logon Screen

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. It seems that this version of Windows only allows for a single power scheme to be in use - that is, all users get the same power scheme. Does anyone know if there is a way to have the Logon Screen (the HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT account) use a different power scheme? I'm trying to have the computer turn off the monitor and go into sleep mode sooner when logged off than when a user is logged in.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    I'm not completely sure myself, but usually individual user management for most settings is achieved through Group Policy Management on Windows editions above Home Premium.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes, I had figured out that other versions implement this through Group Policy's. I was hoping someone know of Registry mods that could accomplish the same thing.