New Lounger
    Thanks

Office 2010 popup help screens are blank

When I click on some feature of Office 2010 the popup help screen associated with that feature is blank ... if I move the mouse around a bit some of the information appears.
    This happens in all the apps...
    Anyone have a suggestion??

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I believe this is a browser issue. In the browser window there is a reload icon (Firefox=rotate arrow) reload the page. It, is I believe a dropped download connection due to interned overload at the server; Or it appears that way.
    If you cannot reload close the window and re-open it. if it continues call for assistance from your Internet service Provider; you mau have a misconfigured connection setting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by philomel View Post
    I believe this is a browser issue. In the browser window there is a reload icon (Firefox=rotate arrow) reload the page. It, is I believe a dropped download connection due to interned overload at the server; Or it appears that way.
    If you cannot reload close the window and re-open it. if it continues call for assistance from your Internet service Provider; you mau have a misconfigured connection setting.
    How is an Office 2010 issue related to a browser?
    Fact of Life:

“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”
    Terry Pratchett