New Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy Outlook 2007 and Galaxy S3

I have given up on synchronizing my Galaxy S3 with Outlook 2007 (calendar and contacts). Has anyone figured this out. I have given up on Kies 3 from Samsung. This just destroys contacts and does not synchronize with calendar.

Thanks
    Dickusvi,

Welcome to the Lounge as a new poster!

I use Kies with a Galaxy S2 w/o any problems to sync my contacts, calendar, notes, and todo list. It took a little getting used to but it does work, at least for me. The best way I've found is to get your Outlook setup the way you want it then sync one way from the computer to the phone. From then on you can do a two way sync. HTH
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

VBA Rules!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I purchased a Galaxy S3 when they first came out after being a Black Berry user for 10 years. The phone and Outlook synchronized nearly as good as my old Blackberries. Android upped the OS to 4.3 and it no longer interfaced. In-fact before I realized it I had as much as 32 duplicates of many contacts with over 21,000 listings. Samsung has repeadily upgraded their Kies Software (last time 3 weeks ago). After trying to both clean up my contact list back to an original count of 3,500, I tried to sync with Outloook with the help of a Samsung remote logged in technician. Now my Contact list is again messed up and the schedule did not sync. A call back to another Samsung technician revealed this time, that the software still has bugs and is not ready. Samsung claims that Microsoft have not been helping them with the interface as they should.

I am now looking to find a solution. I need to sync with my outlook 2007 and find a phone or software that will work. A virgin S5 may work as per conservations with Samsung however there is also question here. I am searching for a solution and looking for help. It is obvious that Samsung and Microsoft will not work together and Samsung is derilect with its customers.
    Last edited by dickusvi; 2014-07-31 at 09:46.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    http://www.companionlink.com/ - as recommended on this forum recently - works brilliantly for me.

And their support (by email) is prompt and effective.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hii ..
    As you want to synchronizing Galaxy S3 contacts to Outlook 2007, I would like to suggest you to read the given blog that will help you to do the same . In this blog some links are given by some popular mobile phone brand and operating systems . Not all support direct synchronization with Outlook but “over the air sync” is also a possibility.

Read this : http://www.msoutlook.info/question/18

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for the recommendation of Companion Link. Last night I installed the 14 day free trial. So far so go. I will keep all posted.