iNET Interactive
    Thanks

Turn vacation photo albums into a group project

BEST PRACTICES

Turn vacation photo albums into a group project

By Lincoln Spector
    Your summer vacation would be a fading memory, if not for the dozens or hundreds of digital photos you and your fellow travelers snapped.
    Posting a few images online for all to see is easy; with the right tools, organizing dozens of photos into cloud-based digital photo albums isn't that much harder.

The full text of this column is posted at WindowsSecrets.com/best-practices/turn-vacation-photo-albums-into-a-group-project/ (paid content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Google Drive can also be used in a browser (preferably Chrome) without a local Google Drive Folder. In Linux this is in fact the only way to use Google Drive. The upload process is different in a browser, but the rest is very similar to the article. I have two photo folders in my Google Drive. One is private and the other is shared when I send someone the URL.
    Last edited by bobprimak; 2014-08-18 at 00:01.
    -- Bob Primak --