New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook won't delete old POP emails on the server?

Hello
    I've previously enabled the setting in Outlook 2010/2013 to keep a copy of messages on the server, and unchecked the 'Remove from server after XX days'.
    However, my hosting is running low on space so I now want to delete all old POP emails on the server, so I've ticked this option. Unfortunately Outlook doesn't seem to be obeying the setting.
    With 27000+ emails on the server, I don't want to have to manually delete them from the webmail!
    I've tried deleting and resetting up the account - no luck.
    Any ideas on getting Outlook to cooperate, or is there another program that will do what I want?
    Thanks

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Do you want to save any of the messages still on the Server? If not contact your ISP or Domain Hosting Service and have them delete them. Most times ISPs/Hosts are glad to help as it makes more room on their Server's HDD.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berton View Post
    Do you want to save any of the messages still on the Server? If not contact your ISP or Domain Hosting Service and have them delete them. Most times ISPs/Hosts are glad to help as it makes more room on their Server's HDD.
    All good. As is always the case, as soon as you ask for help it fixes itself!