New Lounger
    Thanks

Trouble with Windows Movie Maker tasks

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with two things. Mainly #1 below.

#1 - I have a 20 minute clip and needed the middle 10 (so had to shave 5 min. off either end). But something about splitting the clip at 5 then at 15 minutes, and then deleting the first of the now-three clips and the third of the now-three clips has made it so I can't create the movie. This is my first time using WMM. I trimmed them using the split feature and then a second time I tried by just dragging the double red arrow on the timeline. Neither worked and I'm so frustrated because I have my bumpers ready, great background music, etc. Just want to get this thing published .

#2 - I tried following the instructions to add a logo to the video and I swear I'm doing everything correctly but when I go to "Titles and Credits", the logo doesn't show up in the list. I checked my work against five other websites and have no idea what is going on...

I would be so grateful if someone could please help me and give me their expertise on this.

Anyone?

Thanks,
    Deepali
    deepali(at)umich.edu

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Which version of Windows are you using, please? Some features of MovieMaker change with different versions of Windows.