4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

How to sync Outlook 2010 calendar with Samsung Galaxy Note II calendar?

Hi,

I am using Outlook 2010 as my primary calendar. How can I sync Outlook's calendar with my Galaxy Note II calendar?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

moon

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You use Companion Link - not free but very good.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    MartinM, thank you very much. This is the first time I have heard of Companion Link. I looked it up and it seems a best fit.

Have a very Good one..

moon

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    MartinM,

I installed Companion Link. The support staff were great. The application is fantastic. Again, thank you very much.

moon

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good news, thanks for posting back.
    Dontcha like software that simply works !

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have found that Companion Link is very efficient. I downloaded the FREE DejaOffice to my Samsung Tab 10.1 2 and use it to sink via the Companion Link utility - downloaded to PC - to sync with Office 2007 outlook. It preserves everything - fields notes categories etc - although it is worth investing some time in exploring the variations in Outlook first - such as phone number format and address fields - to ensure it goes over well. The Companion link is 'Paid For' but it is well worth it. It is as good as palm sync used to be. Good Luck

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use a tool called gSyncIt. It works very well, costs a small amount ($20, I think). Can sync one or two way. Check it out.......

http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by moon1130 View Post
    Hi,

I am using Outlook 2010 as my primary calendar. How can I sync Outlook's calendar with my Galaxy Note II calendar?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

moon

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I've been using MyPhoneExplorer for over two years. Aside from the Outlook-based issues with recurring events, it has worked well to sync Outlook 2010 with my Note as well as my Note3. I picked MPE because it is NOT cloud-based. It connects to my Win7 PC (wired or wireless)...period.

HC

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hcc View Post
    I've been using MyPhoneExplorer for over two years. Aside from the Outlook-based issues with recurring events, it has worked well to sync Outlook 2010 with my Note as well as my Note3. I picked MPE because it is NOT cloud-based. It connects to my Win7 PC (wired or wireless)...period.

HC
    Interesting....I just updated gSyncit V3 to V4 yesterday and notice that a bunch of recurring appointments were duplicated. This also happened when I first installed gSyncit V3. Maybe the "issue" is at the Outlook end (mine is Outlook 2013).

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Clark View Post
    I have found that Companion Link is very efficient. ... It is as good as palm sync used to be.
    I use Companion Link and of course DejaOffice .... I wouldn't go so far as to claim it is as good as PalmOS's Hotsync, but it is the best currently available where you are not required to put your locally stored Outlook information in the cloud where folks like Google can mine it as they please. In my opinion, Palm's core application also did a better job of efficiently making my Outlook information available to me on the go. PalmOS R.I.P.
    Jim Johnson
    Michigan's Lake Superior region
    How much snow do we have now?
    Visit Agate Reef