5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Catch me if you can or go away

WACKY WEB WEEK

Catch me if you can or go away

By Kathleen Atkins
    In this episode of an ancient tale we might call (and like to believe is true), "Primates are masters of the universe," a gibbon drives two young tigers from his forest kingdom. When two tiger brothers appear not to recognize gibbon territory, one bold monkey takes them on, using tactics worthy of Shakespearean clown comedy or the Three Stooges. The monkey wins, of course much to the frustration of the tigers.

The full text of this column is posted at windowssecrets.com/wacky-web-week/catch-me-if-you-can-or-go-away/ (free content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Me thinks that this video was carefully edited to make the young lions appear inept. It is likely that they had fed relatively recently, and we not particularly motivated to dispatch the clown. In addition, that gibbon is incredibly lucky. One false move, and he would have been caught and his neck snapped in the jaws off one off his "playmates".

At least now they know where to come back when they want a meal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barker13 View Post
    Me thinks that this video was carefully edited to make the young lions appear inept. It is likely that they had fed relatively recently, and we not particularly motivated to dispatch the clown. In addition, that gibbon is incredibly lucky. One false move, and he would have been caught and his neck snapped in the jaws off one off his "playmates".

At least now they know where to come back when they want a meal.
    +1 ;-)
    Do you "Believe"? Do you vote? Please Read:
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    DETAIL in your question promotes DETAIL in my answer.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks