2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Post Forum for creating DVDs on home PC

Can anybody recommend a Forum for Creating DVDs (using blank DVD+_- discs) on my home PC/Laptop? I specifically want to know how to create chapters or titles that can be selected from a list on one DVD disc. I currently use DVD Flick in conjunction with ImgBurn; but I can't figure out how to create a project using existing mp4 video titles and having them listed as selections to watch as I want to, e.g. Fishing Part 1; Fishing Part 2; Fishing Part 3. I want to click on one of the aforesaid and watch just it, not the whole lot one after the other. (This is for my Grandson who loves watching my home made DVDs).
    PS: If you can suggest any other program(s) that will do the aforesaid please let me know.
    TX casso

Banned Member
    Thanks
    I did a search in the Store. I, really, don't know, for sure, if it is the sort of thing you seek or does what you want but, maybe investigate it for yourself.

Look for Pinnacle Studio 16 in the Store.

Cheers,
    Drew
    290_Windows8_1.jpg

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Googling tutorial for creating chapters on dvd produced a link (among others) for Corel's forum that appears to have a tutorial that may help.

http://learn.corel.com/video/tutoria...ake-A-DVD-Menu