2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Red face Delete Yahoo contacts from people?

I had my yahoo account linked to my Microsoft account For some reason my Yahoo account added all my sent EMail recipients to my yahoo contact list.
    All these yahoo contacts are listed in my Outlook contacts list (people) and it wont let me delete them , so I deleted these contacts from my yahoo contact list by accessing my yahoo account. I no longer have any contacts in my yahoo account but they still show up in my Outlook/people list.
    Is there a way to re-sync my yahoo account to my outlook account to delete the yahoo contacts?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I figured it out, I removed yahoo altogether then added it again, all the contacts are gone now.

I also want to add my facebook and Skype accounts, however I want to be selective as to what contacts to add to outlook, can I be selective or is it all or nothing?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Unfortunately the process is pretty brain dead. I think it is all or nothing.

Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I think you might be right Joe, I guess it seems to be one of those things that didn't get thought through fully, or perhaps Microsoft simply couldn't find a solution.
    I'm still trying to get my head around all this account business, it seems a tad complicated at times. Onedrive is another thing that I am puzzled with, if I load files up to onedrive on the internet are they public? Can anyone see them apart from me?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Files stored in OneDrive are private unless you share them.

Joe