New Lounger
    Thanks

EMail Mailmerge Pagination problems

Dear Team,
    Can you help me with this problem. I have followed MacroPods Directory Mailmerge Tutorial to the letter, and Iím still having problems.

When I run the macro, it produces a table (multiple tables) exactly as I would like, however when it sends it to e-mail, for each new line there is a separate e-mail. I have checked for formatting errors and cleared all formatting without success, Iíve gone back to MacroPods Macro word by word. When I show formatting ď∂Ē (Pilcrow sign) I can see there is a section break, which try as I might I canít get rid of.

Can anyone help me?

The data (slightly made up), concerns the supervisors at a fictitious company and the training of their staff. The objective is to send an e-mail to every supervisor telling them which staff have not done their training. Obviously it is not possible to share all of the training record to all of the supervisors, and the real content would be rather large.
    Simons Catalogue Merge Data.zip

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    You're evidently not following the tutorial's process, as you wouldn't have multiple tables - there'd be a single table containing one row per group, with all of the records for that group in the same row. your description suggests you're using a normal mailmerge main document instead of the Catalog/Directory mailmerge main document the tutorial specifies.
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Ah ha..

Thank you. It is so easy to get lost in the mire that you know you've gone wrong, but you don't know where you've gone wrong, and which way is the exit....

Right, I'm off now to upset several thousand employees by telling their managers what they should have been doing and haven't.....