2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Is it possible for subscribers to receive email notification of new Patch Watch entries please?

I'm sure I'm not alone in being keen to pick up on Susan Bradley's recommendations as soon as possible, which currently means checking the Patch Watch page regularly after Patch Tuesdays to see if any new advice is forthcoming.

It would save a lot of time, and hopefully be fairly easy to arrange, if subscribers received an email notification whenever a new Patch Watch entry was posted.

My apologies if this has been raised before, but I'm new to The Lounge so am still feeling my way around!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    The Patch Watch articles are part of the paid content in the Newsletter. Paid subscribers get the article automatically.

Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks. As long as the Newsletter comes out pretty quickly after the Patch Notes that's all I need, although it would be helpful if Windows Live Mail didn't always filter it as a phishing attempt!
    Last edited by Tandor; 2014-09-20 at 04:18.

Thanks
    although it would be helpful if Windows Live Mail didn't always filter it as a phishing attempt!
    Right click on a Newsletter Email and click on Junk EMail > Add to Safe Sender List

Jerry