Thanks

Help with Calendar Error [RESOLVED]

Hi,
    I bought and inserted a calendar from the Microsoft Store via the Insert-Store function on the ribbon. The calendar is where I want it on the sheet called Sem but every time I clink on it up pops the VB page and an error message.
    I have absolutely no idea how to fix this problem.
    Thanks indvance for reading and possibly helping to fix the problem. A copy of my workbook has been uploaded so you can see the problem first hand.
    I have removed the protection from the sheet (Sem) if it would be helpful to remove the protection from all the sheets, I can provide the password.

Thanks
    Alan

FOUND THE ERROR IN THE VB SCRIPT
    Last edited by AlanWade; 2014-09-21 at 02:12.

Thanks
    If you are talking about the top macro button to printout the sheet then this does it. You also need to make your sheet 1 page tall so you don't print 2 sheets. And, a further look indicates that you have many empty modules, etc. I suggest professional help if you want your job.

Sub printout()
    ActiveSheet.PrintOut
    End Sub

Thanks
    No, I was talking about the Mini-Calendar I inserted into the Semester sheet. Although it inserts the required date it opens the VB sheet and tells me there is an error.
    I created the workbook solely for my own use, it is a little better than what the company provides plus I like to play with Excel.

Thanks
    i have no experience with that app & do not intend to buy it which I am prompted to do when trying it. Appears to be a conflict with your thisworkbook sh change macro. Why pay when free ways. Check link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=exce...-a&channel=nts

Thanks
    Thanks for reading! I think I have found the problem, just got to check it a bit more.