New Lounger
    Thanks

Corel PrintHouse file conversion

Has anyone had any luck converted CPH files to another format for use with newer software. The wife upgraded her machine to Win7 and now PrintHouse won't run. Need to convert the old CPH files to something else.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    WF Russell

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Are the files actually images or do they also contain text? What are the specs for her computer? A lot of older programs that worked on WinXP may not work on the 64-bit version of Vista, Win7, or Win8 but sometimes they will work on the 32-bit versions.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for your response. All of her files are image/text combinations. She is on Win7SP1 (32 bit), but when we tried to start it (Corel PrintHouse) it errors out with Windows saying it has stopped working. I would rather find a replacement than try to make this work. I know I could bring in the WinXP run environment under Win7, but I would rather just upgrade to something less ancient.

WF Russell

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Converting the files will be an issue but for a new program you might look at Print Artist. I have version 25 on my Win7 Ultimate 64-bit with no problems.
    http://www.novadevelopment.com/softw...latinum-501370

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the suggestion. My wife took a look at it and it seems to do what she wants, so the order has gone in.