2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Windows Live Mail-Unsent mail notice

I have Win 7(32),and use Windows Live Mail(2011),where I receive my private mail as well as Outlook mail.Every time I close,a note appears about unsent mail in my Outbox,do I want to send it now,or not.I tried "yes",tried "no",tried send and receive many times(shows nothing pending),reviewed all the drafts(nil),sent mail,deleted mail,junk mail several times-found nothing suspicious or outstanding.There is no "Outbox"in this page,where I could look for this piece of mail that supposedly exists.To have this notice appear EVERY TIME is very annoying and I don't know how to get rid of it.Can anyone help?I ran out of ideas to try.
    Thanks very much!

Thanks
    One quick fix is to uninstall winidows live mail 2011 and reinstall it. That generally fix's most of these types of problems.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher6522 View Post
    One quick fix is to uninstall winidows live mail 2011 and reinstall it. That generally fix's most of these types of problems.
    Thanks for giving me advice.I shall try what you suggest,but at this moment I am away from home and I shall wait with it,until being back,because if there is any problem,I can ask help from my ISP.I use win.Live Mail(2011)to read not only my hotmail(outlook),but also my private mail(that I am paying for to my ISP),and I do not want the possibility of any problems after deleting and re-loading.
    Thank you so much for the solution,I am sure it will work.

Thanks
    Another alternative would be to use a different email client (software) to retrieve your emails. I use Outlook 2013 and have since outlook 2007. Here are a few to consider....

http://www.emclient.com/ Which I have and use...very similar to Windows live mail.

http://www.incredimail.com/english/email_client/ I have this one also...

Then there is the web-based email clients....Gmail, Yahoo and MicroSoft's Outlook.com

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks very much for taking the trouble and sending me your good advice.I shall follow it and am sure it will take care of the issue.I consider this problem solved and I thank you for it!!!!