Star Lounger
    Thanks

Problem loading switchboard

Hi, My work PC was recently upgraded to Office 2013 - without Access. I still have Access 2007 on my computer, but since the upgrade any of my databases where I use the inbuilt switchboard are falling over and highlighting the following code in the debug window - Set con = Application.CurrentProject.Connection.

Something in the upgrade seems to have reset the Access references even though Access was not included in the upgrade. How do I fix the references so that the Set con = Application.CurrentProject.Connection command is recognized?

Regards,
    Maria
    Maria
    Simmo7
    Victoria, Australia

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo7 View Post
    Hi, My work PC was recently upgraded to Office 2013 - without Access. I still have Access 2007 on my computer, but since the upgrade any of my databases where I use the inbuilt switchboard are falling over and highlighting the following code in the debug window - Set con = Application.CurrentProject.Connection.

Something in the upgrade seems to have reset the Access references even though Access was not included in the upgrade. How do I fix the references so that the Set con = Application.CurrentProject.Connection command is recognized?

Regards,
    Maria
    In the VB editor go into Tools, References and see if any are marked as MISSING. It sounds like the Microsoft ADO library or something similar may be missing or renamed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremybarker For This Useful Post:

simmo7 (2014-10-01)