Hello,

This is probably a bit of an odd case, as it is regarding my work email. Our IT guys are too busy with more important issues, apparently, so I'm turning to you guys for help! It may be a shot in the dark, but I thought I would give it a try.

I'm running Outlook 2010. I want to add a simple signature (Kind Regards...) at the bottom of my email; however, since we have a complicated signature that is made in html by some professional marketing company, I can't edit it to add this small bit. I was advised to use Quick Parts, which was working great. We recently upgraded our servers in our office, which I thought wouldn't really make much of a different. But, since then, every time I start up my computer (not Outlook alone...I tried that) my Quick Parts disappear.

Do you think this has something to do with my user profile that is loaded during the start up process, or is it something I can fix on my own?

I know I may be missing a lot of information here, but this is all I can think of saying. Thank you in advance for your help.