New Lounger
    Thanks

Excel Employee Database that will work with SharePoint

Hello,

I am in need of creating an Employee Database in Excel, yet I am not able to fine samples to review so I can see how it's is created - Ultimately I need to incorporate this spreadsheet into SharePoint with employee info, work area, pictures etc...

If I can be pointed in a direction where samples ma be available - I thank you all so much in advance

Best Regards,

John

New Lounger
    Thanks
    My apologies.. Since there is no reply to my post.. should I assume this is the wrong place for this post . or is this question Above this forum area?

Sorry If have posted here in error

John

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Forums are not immediate answering like IM or chat, have to wait until someone sees the post and has an answer or suggestion, have to give it much more time that just the 1 hour and 1 minute for things to work. Of course it helps to tell us the version of Excel or Office you are asking about. There's a lot of templates on http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates to look through.

As for your statement
    Since there is no reply to my post.. should I assume this is the wrong place for this post . or is this question Above this forum area?
    I think folks might take exception to it, consider it quite rude.
    Last edited by Berton; 2014-10-10 at 23:52.