New Lounger
    Thanks

Dual display problem?

My laptop a Toshiba A 10 is running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. My problem is I can't get it to display on the laptop and on a projector simultaneously during a presentation. I made connections as specified but it goes directly to the projector not on my laptop. I pressed function and F 5 with no results. I tried Windows logo + P and it goes to display resolution screen. I tried reducing resolution from 1280 x 768 to 800 x 600 still nothing. I can't get the three displays to select the method of display. What am I missing and what do I need to do?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    MJ,

On my Dell this is accomplished by pressing and holding the key marked FN (or Func) then pressing the Function key {F} with a picture of 2 screens on it {F1 in my case}. Each time I press F1 it cycles to the next choice from: Computer only, Duplicate, Extend, Projector Only. Interestingly, this will only work from the laptop's keyboard I can't find a key combination on my Logitech wireless keyboard to bring up the screen! HTH
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Agree @RetiredGeek , I've experienced the same thing..

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Everything made sense up until you mentioned "three displays". What exactly is your setup?